(function() { (function(){function b(g){this.t={};this.tick=function(h,m,f){var n=void 0!=f?f:(new Date).getTime();this.t[h]=[n,m];if(void 0==f)try{window.console.timeStamp("CSI/"+h)}catch(q){}};this.getStartTickTime=function(){return this.t.start[0]};this.tick("start",null,g)}var a;if(window.performance)var e=(a=window.performance.timing)&&a.responseStart;var p=0=c&&(window.jstiming.srt=e-c)}if(a){var d=window.jstiming.load; 0=c&&(d.tick("_wtsrt",void 0,c),d.tick("wtsrt_","_wtsrt",e),d.tick("tbsd_","wtsrt_"))}try{a=null,window.chrome&&window.chrome.csi&&(a=Math.floor(window.chrome.csi().pageT),d&&0=b&&window.jstiming.load.tick("aft")};var k=!1;function l(){k||(k=!0,window.jstiming.load.tick("firstScrollTime"))}window.addEventListener?window.addEventListener("scroll",l,!1):window.attachEvent("onscroll",l); })();

Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Daily Collage



Blogging is one way to force oneself to write something - however brief - on a daily basis. It was my hope that I'd be able to provide a daily photo as well; so far I've fallen short of that goal, though I am using the camera on a much more regular basis than before. I've tried at various times in my life to do a daily drawing, but have never kept it up for long.

So along comes this blogger who makes a collage every day, apparently using whatever scraps of paper are at hand. I love the idea! What other "once a day" creative endeavors come to mind?

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, it's kind of obvious, but fun: "threeray" in Vancouver posts a more or less daily picture of whatever he is cooking with a very short comment at
http://eatthatblog.blogspot.com/.

I find it interesting in part because he cooks such different things from me!

Also, have you seen the blog of the man in France who takes a picture of himself every morning at 9:09 am and then posts it?

Looks like I'll have to change my handle soon...

12:17 AM  
Blogger AlexanderTheGreat said...

Hmmm, looks like that guy is trying to make a business out of his blogs by selling the collages for 25 euro apiece. Not a bad idea for a starving artist. I'll have to post some of my "doodles."

12:48 AM  
Blogger Cate said...

LOL at the guy who posts a picture of himself at 9:09 a.m. everyday.

The creativity of some blogs, including the collage blog, amaze me.

2:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home