(function() { (function(){function c(a){this.t={};this.tick=function(a,c,b){var d=void 0!=b?b:(new Date).getTime();this.t[a]=[d,c];if(void 0==b)try{window.console.timeStamp("CSI/"+a)}catch(l){}};this.tick("start",null,a)}var a;if(window.performance)var e=(a=window.performance.timing)&&a.responseStart;var h=0=b&&(window.jstiming.srt=e-b)}if(a){var d=window.jstiming.load;0=b&&(d.tick("_wtsrt",void 0,b),d.tick("wtsrt_","_wtsrt", e),d.tick("tbsd_","wtsrt_"))}try{a=null,window.chrome&&window.chrome.csi&&(a=Math.floor(window.chrome.csi().pageT),d&&0=c&&window.jstiming.load.tick("aft")};var f=!1;function g(){f||(f=!0,window.jstiming.load.tick("firstScrollTime"))}window.addEventListener?window.addEventListener("scroll",g,!1):window.attachEvent("onscroll",g); })();

Monday, March 15, 2010

A trick

What can't this iPhone do, anyhow? Well, WRITING, for one thing, is a little subpar. Oh, I'm plenty used to one-finger typing on the tiny keyboard, and the self-correcting that goes on is remarkable (it "learns" what you are apt to type, and sort of fixes things as you go along). Still, long blog posts aren't as apt to happen.

Unless... well here's something to try. I can type what I intend to say in an email on the clunky old laptop - just as I'm doing now. Then I can send it to myself and open it in the iPhone. This will be practically instantaneous. Then all I have to do is PASTE the text of the email into the iPhone blog software.

Tada!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

8 Comments:

Blogger Cate said...

Are you submitting a pre-order for an iPad is I type this comment in *my* clunky old laptop?

9:13 AM  
Blogger Cate said...

On. Not in. On my clunky old laptop. Eesh.

9:20 AM  
Blogger sixty-five said...

No iPad for me YET; the flash issue is a deal-breaker.

9:34 AM  
Blogger 難得 said...

上床圖片av圖片免費色情圖台灣性網陰蒂淫妹貼圖色情激突成人論壇成人色情網激情成人聊天室情色影音鹹濕女生自慰影片淫慾自慰色情a片成人色情圖片網情人視訊網成人話題成人色情台灣成人淫蕩a圖片情色留言板女生奶頭情色成人全裸美女圖片情色寫真裸體照大奶子台灣色情成人網站一夜正妹美女裸體寫真g罩杯美女sex520情趣娃娃視訊打槍視訊辣妹uthome淫亂走光照av情色網女生高潮成人自拍火辣眉眉太太陰毛美女視訊聊天全裸入鏡火辣av三點全露

10:50 AM  
Blogger David said...

Hi--
Sorry to post this in your comments section. I couldn't find a contact link on your blog...

I am promoting a new book on "Technology for Seniors" and am looking to get some feedback from the blogosphere. And because you have an iPhone, I've pegged you as someone interested in tech.

Would you be interested in receiving a review copy of the book? This is more of a reference book (think Idiot's Guide), but I've spiced it up with some humor. I think you'll enjoy it. (And if you don't, I want to hear that too.)

If you care to read it and send feedback, that would be great. If you just want to read it and share it with friends and family, that's great too.

If interested, can you send me a mailing address where I can send the book? I think you'll find it informative AND entertaining.
Thanks for your time and for your blog!
-David
(I've included my contact info below. Feel free to delete/reject this comment, as it doesn't really relate to your post.)

David Peterka
Conifer Books
david@coniferbooks.com
www.sleuthguides.com

1:57 PM  
Blogger 雅雯雅雯 said...

辣妹貼圖0401影音視訊bonbonsex日本avdvd光碟f 罩杯美女圖片情色a片免費無碼a片小魔女影片交流成人 影片sex明星露點鏡頭日本戀愛卡通日本成人聊天視訊dxlive日本成人遊戲日本成人遊戲節目日本成人部落格日本成人電影免費日本成人電影下載日本成人視訊聊天室日本成人AV視訊 辣妹視訊 辣妹0401線上影城視訊交友cleansing18禁成人影片嘿咻kiss168z6成人色站杜雷斯正妹牆成人論壇ss369成人色網38ga成人台灣kiss倩色網18成人影城919sex色片直播網5278成人色論免費線上影片觀看最新卡通a片最新加勒比 潮吹教學講座最新av女優排名最新av女優介紹最新無碼av

2:33 AM  
Blogger 王志竹 said...

KK777一夜激情聊天live show成人自拍貼圖自慰少婦自拍裸體圖片台灣色情成人網站情人視訊網情色留言板視訊美女免費視訊聊天室限制級極度震撼情色論壇色情特區自拍裸女貼圖潮吹性影片觀賞小穴情色片a圖片sex story性愛影片美女做愛成人色情網站性愛圖片成人情色貼圖全裸寫真集圖片走光圖女生陰毛自慰影片色情av1007成人色情聊天室女生自慰裸體照成人影音聊天台灣色情網站色情片打手槍情色天堂成人視訊聊天免費情色網站av網超性感辣妹激突成人論壇情色視訊聊天鹹濕成人網站av成人論壇免費美女視訊

4:02 AM  
Blogger koitheawesome said...

This is precisely what's keeping the phones from swallowing the computer business as well, imo.

DailyCollegeStuff.Blogspot.Com

6:55 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home