(function() { (function(){function b(g){this.t={};this.tick=function(h,m,f){var n=void 0!=f?f:(new Date).getTime();this.t[h]=[n,m];if(void 0==f)try{window.console.timeStamp("CSI/"+h)}catch(q){}};this.getStartTickTime=function(){return this.t.start[0]};this.tick("start",null,g)}var a;if(window.performance)var e=(a=window.performance.timing)&&a.responseStart;var p=0=c&&(window.jstiming.srt=e-c)}if(a){var d=window.jstiming.load; 0=c&&(d.tick("_wtsrt",void 0,c),d.tick("wtsrt_","_wtsrt",e),d.tick("tbsd_","wtsrt_"))}try{a=null,window.chrome&&window.chrome.csi&&(a=Math.floor(window.chrome.csi().pageT),d&&0=b&&window.jstiming.load.tick("aft")};var k=!1;function l(){k||(k=!0,window.jstiming.load.tick("firstScrollTime"))}window.addEventListener?window.addEventListener("scroll",l,!1):window.attachEvent("onscroll",l); })();

Friday, August 11, 2006

Starting with Sudoku

This is the first thing I do every morning. The colors add an extra dimension that I enjoy, and the puzzles are pretty easy. Wakes up my brain. I'm also a double-crostic and crossword fan. I work a double-crostic every day, and usually at least two crosswords (NYT and NY Sun). I've also constructed quite a few double-crostics for this site. I guess you could say I'm a bit of a puzzle fanatic. But I'm a speed solver, so it doesn't really take a lot of time. I can usually do the most difficult crosswords (Saturday NYT and Friday NY Sun) in about twenty minutes. Which is nowhere near good enough to place me among the top solvers. Still, I plug away. Posted by Picasa