(function() { (function(){function b(g){this.t={};this.tick=function(h,m,f){var n=void 0!=f?f:(new Date).getTime();this.t[h]=[n,m];if(void 0==f)try{window.console.timeStamp("CSI/"+h)}catch(q){}};this.getStartTickTime=function(){return this.t.start[0]};this.tick("start",null,g)}var a;if(window.performance)var e=(a=window.performance.timing)&&a.responseStart;var p=0=c&&(window.jstiming.srt=e-c)}if(a){var d=window.jstiming.load; 0=c&&(d.tick("_wtsrt",void 0,c),d.tick("wtsrt_","_wtsrt",e),d.tick("tbsd_","wtsrt_"))}try{a=null,window.chrome&&window.chrome.csi&&(a=Math.floor(window.chrome.csi().pageT),d&&0=b&&window.jstiming.load.tick("aft")};var k=!1;function l(){k||(k=!0,window.jstiming.load.tick("firstScrollTime"))}window.addEventListener?window.addEventListener("scroll",l,!1):window.attachEvent("onscroll",l); })();

Thursday, November 09, 2006

Falun Gong

I don't worry too much when I miss a pop reference in a crossword but I'm always taken aback when I come across something I feel I should have known about. Clued as "Chinese spiritual movement" in today's NY Sun, the answer is "Falun Gong". Wikipedia explains it here. Did you all know this one?

Oh, and no longer in limbo, it seems. It took over 8 hours for Blogger to transfer my data to the new system. Why, I wonder?

1 Comments:

Blogger AlexanderTheGreat said...

Always something to be learned from others, and see how they are not so dissimilar.

4:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home