(function() { (function(){function b(g){this.t={};this.tick=function(h,m,f){var n=void 0!=f?f:(new Date).getTime();this.t[h]=[n,m];if(void 0==f)try{window.console.timeStamp("CSI/"+h)}catch(q){}};this.getStartTickTime=function(){return this.t.start[0]};this.tick("start",null,g)}var a;if(window.performance)var e=(a=window.performance.timing)&&a.responseStart;var p=0=c&&(window.jstiming.srt=e-c)}if(a){var d=window.jstiming.load; 0=c&&(d.tick("_wtsrt",void 0,c),d.tick("wtsrt_","_wtsrt",e),d.tick("tbsd_","wtsrt_"))}try{a=null,window.chrome&&window.chrome.csi&&(a=Math.floor(window.chrome.csi().pageT),d&&0=b&&window.jstiming.load.tick("aft")};var k=!1;function l(){k||(k=!0,window.jstiming.load.tick("firstScrollTime"))}window.addEventListener?window.addEventListener("scroll",l,!1):window.attachEvent("onscroll",l); })();

Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Not quitting

It's been over a month? Oh dear. Unless one makes a commitment to blog on a daily basis it's very easy to fall by the wayside. I'm still here, in fine fettle, and will try to do better.

One thing that has contributed to my becoming sidetracked is a renewed interest in a different form of expression. I'm taking a class in pastels at the local museum. I found a cobwebby old easel that had been my mother's and have the beginnings of a "studio" in the childrens' old basement playroom. (Pastels can be quite messy and I realized I'd have find a dedicated place to work on them.)

Thanks to all patient readers who have continued to check in here. Do you all know about blog "readers" such as Bloglines, or about RSS feeds, both of which allow you to easily see when there are new blog posts without actually going to the site? Worth investigating!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Let's see some of your masterworks!

2:09 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Welcome back!

I'm not the anonymous who said "Let's see some of your masterworks!" I'm willing to wait till you're ready to show them. I'm the anonymous who wants your Black Cake recipe (surely a masterwork of a kind) and who wondered if you were ill. How did the cake turn out on Christmas Eve?

1:18 PM  
Blogger Annette Piper said...

I have been looking for updates on my RSS feed and wondering if all was OK. Glad to hear it is and look forward to hearing more about the art pursuits!

6:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home