(function() { (function(){function b(g){this.t={};this.tick=function(h,m,f){var n=void 0!=f?f:(new Date).getTime();this.t[h]=[n,m];if(void 0==f)try{window.console.timeStamp("CSI/"+h)}catch(q){}};this.getStartTickTime=function(){return this.t.start[0]};this.tick("start",null,g)}var a;if(window.performance)var e=(a=window.performance.timing)&&a.responseStart;var p=0=c&&(window.jstiming.srt=e-c)}if(a){var d=window.jstiming.load; 0=c&&(d.tick("_wtsrt",void 0,c),d.tick("wtsrt_","_wtsrt",e),d.tick("tbsd_","wtsrt_"))}try{a=null,window.chrome&&window.chrome.csi&&(a=Math.floor(window.chrome.csi().pageT),d&&0=b&&window.jstiming.load.tick("aft")};var k=!1;function l(){k||(k=!0,window.jstiming.load.tick("firstScrollTime"))}window.addEventListener?window.addEventListener("scroll",l,!1):window.attachEvent("onscroll",l); })();

Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Art lovers


Last Friday I went to "free night" again at the MOMA. This time it was the new show on color that I wanted to see. Once again, there was a big crowd in the big open spaces, but no problem viewing the exhibits themselves.

Plenty of time to enjoy some old favorites, as well. Funny how some of these paintings from the fifties and sixties are starting to look almost old-fashioned now.

2 Comments:

Blogger A. Stageman said...

I looove the MOMA. My aunt lives in NYC and I visit her about once a year. I went to the Guggenheim last time I was there...awesome museum, as well.
Love the blog!

2:00 AM  
Blogger sukipoet said...

Old Fashioned now. All except for the upper right. Maybe it's just because I love this style, but it seems contemporary to me.

7:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home