(function() { (function(){function c(a){this.t={};this.tick=function(a,c,b){var d=void 0!=b?b:(new Date).getTime();this.t[a]=[d,c];if(void 0==b)try{window.console.timeStamp("CSI/"+a)}catch(l){}};this.tick("start",null,a)}var a,e;window.performance&&(e=(a=window.performance.timing)&&a.responseStart);var h=0=b&&(window.jstiming.srt=e-b)}if(a){var d=window.jstiming.load;0=b&&(d.tick("_wtsrt",void 0,b),d.tick("wtsrt_","_wtsrt", e),d.tick("tbsd_","wtsrt_"))}try{a=null,window.chrome&&window.chrome.csi&&(a=Math.floor(window.chrome.csi().pageT),d&&0=c&&window.jstiming.load.tick("aft")};var f=!1;function g(){f||(f=!0,window.jstiming.load.tick("firstScrollTime"))}window.addEventListener?window.addEventListener("scroll",g,!1):window.attachEvent("onscroll",g); })();

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Running out of excuses

Well, maybe it is finally time for me to get back on the blogging bandwagon. Not only is it a cinch on the new iPhone, but an even newer shiny white MacBook has replaced the clunky old Dell. Plus there's another blogging daughter to keep up with now:

http://isabelbreeze.blogspot.com/

Take a look, especially if you want to know about what's hip in Austin and environs. I'll add her to the blogroll as soon as I remember how. If she can take photos like that with the iPhone just imagine what she'll do when she gets herself a "real" camera!

I mentioned the Boston party. Of course visiting the Newton gang in the new This Old House (speaking of blogging daughters!) was part of the agenda. There was a baseball game to watch, and a soccer game, and a most delightful afternoon spent at the De Cordova Museum in nearby Lincoln.

Uh oh! I was about to show you a photo or two. But uploading from iPhoto to Blogger seems to be a little tricky. How do I figure out what the file name is?? I'm sure it will be easy as pie once I work it out. Patience!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Isabel Breeze said...

Thank you for directing all of your loyal readers to my little blog. My iphone pictures are giving me such pain but the good news is I JUST ordered a fancy camera so soon I'll have no one but myself to blame. Can't wait for it to get here!!

3:21 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home