(function() { (function(){function b(g){this.t={};this.tick=function(h,m,f){var n=void 0!=f?f:(new Date).getTime();this.t[h]=[n,m];if(void 0==f)try{window.console.timeStamp("CSI/"+h)}catch(q){}};this.getStartTickTime=function(){return this.t.start[0]};this.tick("start",null,g)}var a;if(window.performance)var e=(a=window.performance.timing)&&a.responseStart;var p=0=c&&(window.jstiming.srt=e-c)}if(a){var d=window.jstiming.load; 0=c&&(d.tick("_wtsrt",void 0,c),d.tick("wtsrt_","_wtsrt",e),d.tick("tbsd_","wtsrt_"))}try{a=null,window.chrome&&window.chrome.csi&&(a=Math.floor(window.chrome.csi().pageT),d&&0=b&&window.jstiming.load.tick("aft")};var k=!1;function l(){k||(k=!0,window.jstiming.load.tick("firstScrollTime"))}window.addEventListener?window.addEventListener("scroll",l,!1):window.attachEvent("onscroll",l); })();

Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Shelves redux

Look what I forgot I had! These wire shelves from Target are exactly what I need, and I had two sets of them stashed away in the garage. I'm not sure why I thought it would be a good idea to put them together outside, except for wanting to enjoy BEING out there. I'll do the other one "on site".
Here it is in the hallway, en route to the basement. Hmmm. Maybe a good solution for the mail! (Just kidding, but not entirely....)

This is the worktable thing I was talking about. Still undecided, though feeling somewhat empowered after having had such an easy time assembling the shelves.


3 Comments:

Blogger sukipoet said...

I always think, when I need something, best thing is to look around the house first and see if I already have it. Great shelves. The table is nice and if you get stuck, maybe a neighbor can help out.

4:52 PM  
Blogger AlexanderTheGreat said...

Those type of shelves are great. Got some from IKEA a while back to put my foldable shirts in for easy access.

Who knows, paint them with some fancy artwork and they could be an heirloom someday!

8:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

most of that ikea stuff is super easy to assemble. usually all you need is a screwdriver at most. z

11:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home